National General Holdings Corp. Shares Near 52-Week High – Market Mover
National General Holdings Corp. shares closed today at 1.2% below its 52 week high of $34.48, giving the company a market cap of $3B. The stock is currently up 53.9% year-to-date, up 45.1% over the past 12 months, and up 3.5% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.8%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
- Shares traded as high as $34.48 and as low as $11.82 this week.
- Shares closed 1.2% below its 52-week high and 188.1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 4.5% lower than the 10-day average and 30.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.2
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a technical indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 0.3% lower than its 5-day moving average, 0.4% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 32.8% higher than its 90-day moving average.
- Among analysts who cover the stock, there are currently 0 buy, 4 hold, and 0 sell recommendations
- In aggregate, consensus analyst recommendation on the stock is an underweight
- The current average analyst price target is $33.25 with a high of $34.50 and a low of $32.00
- Consensus estimated earnings per share for the current fiscal period is $0.78