Acer Therapeutics Inc. Shares Close the Week 12.7% Higher – Weekly Wrap
Acer Therapeutics Inc. shares closed the week 12.7% higher than it did at the end of last week. The stock is currently down 27.4% year-to-date, down 14.9% over the past 12 months, and down 92.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 7.1%, and the S&P 500 rose 7.3%.
- Shares traded as high as $2.85 and as low as $2.37 this week.
- Trading volume this week was 54.9% lower than the 10-day average and 79.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 2.9% higher than its 5-day moving average, 0.5% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 11.5% lower than its 90-day moving average.