TG Therapeutics Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High – Market Mover
TG Therapeutics Inc. shares closed today at 1.1% below its 52 week high of $24.76, giving the company a market cap of $3B. The stock is currently up 122.1% year-to-date, up 300.0% over the past 12 months, and up 6.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.8%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
- Trading volume this week was 25.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 2.3% higher than its 5-day moving average, 12.2% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 24.1% higher than its 90-day moving average.
- Among analysts who cover the stock, there are currently 6 buy, 0 hold, and 0 sell recommendations
- In aggregate, consensus analyst recommendation on the stock is an underweight
- The current average analyst price target is $39.50 with a high of $65.00 and a low of $23.00
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Technology industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s price-earnings ratio lags its average peer by -501.0%
- The company’s performance over the last 1 year beats its average peer by 2615.6%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected]. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.